steadyaku47

Friday 23 September 2011

UNDILAH!

Undilah video taken off-air over Ku Li speech, opposition figures.


I must thank BN gomen for drawing my attention to the above video. I have seen the undilah video a number of times but never took the trouble to view it thinking that it was another attempt by BN to drum up awareness of the coming general election..and that was that until it was banned! 


And the moment it was banned I stopped surfing everything else and went straight to it. Watched it and wham bang thank you Maam posted it onto my blog. Why?...well apart from wanting to post anything banned by the BN gomen onto my blog that guy with the beanie is quite creative lah. Good music, good lyrics...good everything...and of course those lovely girls did make it easier on the eyes. Bagus! Malaysia Boleh!   

No comments:

Post a Comment