steadyaku47

Friday 26 September 2014

Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor's great mystery finally solved...for me lah!




I am not amused!

For the past few years I have been under the impression that rude bloggers and mischievous good for nothing Malaysians have been very disrespectful to Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor, wife of our Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak by constantly referring to her as FLOM. 

From the first time I saw the term 'FLOM' I was not familiar with what it stood for  but was too proud to ask anyone in case they thought me uneducated and uncouth......and so I started to try and work out for myself what FLOM meant.

Having been away from KL for almost a decade, I thought that FLOM must be one of those acronym that Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak has been quite clever in coming up with - like ETP, GTP, PKI, NEM, etc etc but I could still not work out for myself what FLOM really stood for.

That was until late last year when I came across a blog that refereed to Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor as the Fat Lady of Malaysia....and I worked for myself that FLOM was the acronym for Fat Lady of Malaysia! 


Of course I though that it was not very nice for anyone to refer to any lady as "Fat" - especially the wife of our Prime Minister ......however deserving it may be. And so every time I came across Datin Seri's name and the FLOM word I was not amused.

Until now that is....this morning to be exact!

From the above image that I saw this morning, I now know that FLOM really stands for First Lady of Malaysia...not Fat Lady of Malaysia! Of course lah...Najib is the numero uno Gentleman of Malaysia and Rosmah Mansor is the First Lady! How very very stupid of me. Now everything solved! 


However I cannot help thinking that whoever gave her the title of First Lady of Malaysia (FLOM) must have also been quietly laughing to himself/herself thinking that it could also stand for Fat Lady of Malaysia! For sure he or she must either be someone from Pakatan Rakyat.....most probably DAP or PKR!   

What do you think? 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment