steadyaku47

Tuesday 6 March 2018

cakap cakap..am I brave?

I have been questioned by some of you and others, as to whether I have any boundaries or limitations as to what I will write about or do, in this fight to win back from the Idiot led corrupt and odous regime, our beloved Malaysia. In a word ....NO! 
No I am not being brave. I am not being uncouth or disrespectful of any one. Neither am I driven by any vested interest...save for wanting a government untainted by corruption and greed. A Government (to quote the Gettysburg Address) of the people, by the people and for the people. 
Towards this end, each and everyone of us, I am sure, will do what we can. Some more then others. Some less. 
I know I can write my thoughts down adequately, and by being able to do so, I can share them with you. There are many things I want to write about and you can rest assured that the thought has passed my mind many times, if what I write is kosher. And by that I mean if what I write is done without malice a forethought. Do I write the truth? 
That is for you to decide. I write from the heart. I write most times "in the moment"....and certainly, if I have second thoughts later on what I have posted....I have no problems apologising and taking the offending post down. 
I am telling you all this because I know, in the days to come, I will be tested on my resolve to do what is best of our beloved Malaysia. I am about to confront a matter that I firmly believe I must confront, so that wrong will be righted and for truth to prevail. At 72 is it not often for others of my ilk to be able to do what I am about to do....but I would like to try. If I do decide to proceed in doing this, all that I ask of you all is to read what I write and you decide the truth of the matter. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment