steadyaku47

Saturday 7 April 2018

cakap cakap...Life.


I have had some issues to work out because we need to have a shower install in the unit where we are staying. It has become physically impossible to give my dear wife a bath when we have to lift her into the bathtub. And then there is the need to get her another wheelchair as the one we now have can no longer support her physical condition. So we are looking at options as to what is best to. So do understand my inability at times to focus on what I do here. Believe me...I am trying to find the mental strength to continue to do as I have done before ...but sometimes that is impossible to do. I will make a decision on what it is I WANT to do soon....very soon....but you know as well as I do, my dear wife comes first. regards.


No comments:

Post a Comment