steadyaku47

Monday 19 December 2011

Joke lagi.....





TODAY'S TOP STORIES

Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak today launched the 1Malaysia TV, an Internet protocol television, stressing that there is a need to disseminate information in a speedy manner using the latest tools.


Read more: New Straits Times http://www.nst.com.my/#ixzz1gvUlsDqX



steadyaku47 comment: 


This is the reason why I do not read NST as often as I do the other Media...look at the above report. On the left is  one hamba Allah who is grateful that he has been given a well paid job doing f#*k All...and that familiar looking guy on the right is the guy who has been responsible for his own orgasm for the past few years (because he prefers to f#*k himself up all the bloody time!). 


And as usual NST got the caption wrong again! Should it not be as follows:


"Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak today launched the 1Malaysia TV, an Internet protocol television, stressing that there is a need to disseminate information in a speedy manner using the latest FOOLs ...not tools". 


Sorry guys I know it is a cheap shot but I just could not help myself there...the devil made me do it!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah,you the f.?!k devil mate

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a waste of funds. But then the money is not his. So he can splurge the rakyat's money for his benefit.

    ReplyDelete