steadyaku47

Sunday 30 December 2012

Steadyaku47 is a labour of love. I was determined that if this is to be my last posting in 2012, then I must not disappoint you….what more myself!


I have tried so very hard  to come up with something clever to share with you all at the end of 2012. Something that would test your mental faculties and challenge your academic prowess. I must confess that I was intimidated by the many postings on the net that had the same idea. Some funny,some cleaver and some serious. But none had much relevance to Malaysia.
If it had relevance to Malaysia none had relevance to politics. And if it had relevance to politics none had relevance to UMNO. And if there was some relevance to Malaysia, to politics and to UMNO, none had relevance to Mahathir, Najib, Muhyiddin, Nazri, Hishamuddin and their peers.  
I say all this to make you understand that I take this task of finding something ‘interesting’ to post at the end of 2012 that would be relevant to Malaysia, to politics, to UMNO and to those in UMNO who are its leaders, very seriously.
Any lesser man would have given up long ago. Any other blogger would have just cut and paste “DESDERITA” and commented on its relevance to life, life experiences etc etc. The learned ones would quote Shakespeare or borrowd Kennedy’s “Ask not what your country can do, ask what you can do for your country” or Martin Luther’s “I have dream ….” speech.
I did think about doing likewise but then I would be remiss if I were to do so because steadyaku47 is a labour of love and I was determined that if this was to be my last posting in 2012, then I must not disappoint any of you….what more myself! After 10 minutes of thinking this is what I came up with:
ONE QUESTION I WOULD LIKE TO ASK ALL THESE UMNO LEADERS..... 
“Be careful not to mistake insecurity and inadequacy for humility! Humility has nothing to do with the insecure and inadequate! Just like arrogance has nothing to do with greatness!”
― C. JoyBell C.

Wallahi, Wabillahi, Watallahi (with Allah as my witness), I swear I do not know or have any connection with the Mongolian woman,” 
"I am Malay first, but being Malay doesn't mean I am not Malaysian," 
When you meet this Minister your
first impression may be that he is a
pompous, arrogant and obnoxious ass of a man....
but once you get to know him you
will find that he really is a pompous, arrogant and obnoxious ass of a man!

GUEST ARTIST NUMBER ONE
This guy is here because his father was once PM and his cousin is now PM. He will never be PM!
GUEST ARTIST NUMBER TWO


My Question to each of them?

Out of 100,000 sperm, you were the fastest?

Happy New Year Everyone!

























8 comments:

  1. En Hussein, love your style - love 'their' smiles...but I don't like their pictures in relation to their characters...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear En.Hussein. Hope to hear more from you 2013. Wishing you and your family A Very Happy New Year and I pray the health of your loving wife will improve greatly in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They weren't the fastest - just dat they started their cheating ways way back when they were sperm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. All those featured are hypocrites and wolves in sheep's clothing. Saying nice things in front of the rakyat but doing dirty things behind them. And they are now begging us to give them another term to reform. Reform my foot! After ruling for more than 50 years, today they are still talking about reforming. Yet, there are many simple minded who believe these con persons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ,
    Hussein,
    They were'nt the fastest but lucky . They should have been in another track of a different hole....malaysia would have that peace and a very clean country .!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 TO YOU AND YOUR DEAR FAMILY !!! HAVE A VERY BRIGHT, SAFE, PROSPEROUS AND HEALTHY YEAR OF THE SNAKE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We came driving a proton.

    ReplyDelete