steadyaku47

Friday 25 December 2015

IDIOTS!



steadyaku47 comment : I was not going to send any Christmas Message to anybody...well maybe not everybody......I did send my daughter a Merry Christmas wish last night because she and her family lives in Canada and I know that her kids, my two grandchildren, are looking forward to the present they will be getting on Christmas morning.

As I said I was not going to send anybody any Christmas Wishes until I saw the above caption on FB.... so what else can I do but tell that idiot "F@#k You" ...and wish anybody celebrating Christmas a Merry Merry Christmas.

And was I celebrating Christmas? In matters of religion and God that is for me to know and it is no business of anyone else....not Jakim not any Mufti....nobody but me and God.






No comments:

Post a Comment