steadyaku47

Friday 7 October 2016

THE THINGS I HAVE "LEARNED" FROM UMNO



This morning I allowed my mind to go wherever it wants to go...to matters, issues, situations, individuals and things that it wishes to visit and linger upon. Without fail there was one entity that my mind would not let go anywhere and everywhere it went.....one entity that it did not strayed far from...one entity that time and time again my mind knew had been the defining factor that made many of us the person we are today or the person we are not today!

For good or for bad, for good or for evil, for better or for worse, that entity has been Umno. I say "has been" because it no longer define me today.

And yet even if I have discarded it decades ago. it still defines my alter ego - the blogger I have become. 

In real life I am a pensioner living in Melbourne contented with the life I now have. 

As a blogger I am still living in Malaysia constantly at "war" with what I think is not right with the government, the opposition and everything else in between.  

Here is the list of where my mind has gone ....in no particluar order, without due deference to dates or time, importance or seriousness, race, religion or age, no respect given to issues or individuals...just a random outpouring of thoughts and things that passes through my mind.      


BUMIPUTRA, KETUANAN MELAYU, JAKIM, JAWI, NEGOTIATED TENDER, CLOSED TENDER, "OPEN" TENDER, SATU LAGI PROJECT BN, BUY ELECTION, TEOH BENG HOCK, KUGAN, AMINURASYID, CORRECT! CORRECT! CORRECT!, PERWAJA, ERIC CHEAH, BANK BUMIPUTRA, ALTANTUYA, KEVIN MORAIS, HUSSAIN NAJADI, DEMI BANGSA, UGAMA, DAN NEGARA, TOLL, OSA, ISA, THE TWEET OF AN IGP WHO TWEETS, APANDI THE AG (NAJIB CHIEF ASS LICKER), PENDATANG, BRIM, DEDAK, KEBENDAAN, PEDOPHILE, RM1200 HAIRCUTS, FLYING HIPPO, FLOM, RED SHIRTS, BERSIH, POLICE BRUTALITY, RAZAK BAGINDA, SCORPENE SUBMARINES, RM$500 COMMISSIONS, UTK, BUGIS WARRIOR, WAR LORDS, APA LAGI CINA MAU, BIRKIN HANDBAGS, 1MDB, JUSTO, WOLVES OF WALL STREET, REZA, JHO LOW, SARAWAK REPORT, CYBERTROOPERS, PORT DICKSON, GERRY MEANDERING, SAMY VELLU, MAMAK, KELING, REDUAN TEE, AZEEZ, POLITICAL SECRETARY, ANWAR IBRAHIM, KIPIDAP, SARAWAKREPORT, BLOGING, MALAYSIA TODAY, NSTP, UTUSAN, MSM, TUN SALLEH ABBAS, JAWA, CHE DET, I AM A MALAY FIRST, COWGATE, KJ, GST, BUNG MOKTAR, TAIB MAHMUD, BILLIONAIRE PRIME MINISTER, DONATION, SULTAN, AGONG, MUFTI, ALTANTUYA,....ETC ETC ETC         

By no means is this an exhaustive list but I am already exhausted just thinking about adding to this list....make your own list and you will know what I mean. God help us all for our government never will.


No comments:

Post a Comment