steadyaku47

Sunday 16 August 2009

Cakap cakap...

This is an exchange between Pat and me sometime back.... 

January 21, 2009 5:48 PM

HH said...

Pat I can best be describe as a Nasi Lemak with the sambal missing..I am just not too bright. Try as I might I simply could not master the complexity of starting a blog..I have only been able to post these comments on Zveloyak recently after two months of trying. (cross my heart and hope to die !! - ZR can confirm this- ajaib tapi benar !!!) This puts me on a level somewhere between being stupid and mentally challenged... which reminds me of an interesting incident a few years back.
I remembered inquiring of this Indian guy at DBKL what was he in the office. "Are you the Manager?" I asked. He replied "Ada bawah sikit". So I tried "Clerk?". He said " Ada atas sikit"...eventually with a smile and a shake of his head he said "Chief Clerk".

..and do remind me to tell you the story about the Bhai that I met at the RIMV office...no I have to tell it now...so here goes.
As is usually the case, I was in a long Q at the RIMV and just in front of me was this typically huge hairy Bhai clutching a number of documents and patiently waiting his turn. After two hours his turn came and he confidently went up to the counter and asked "Mana itu Mat?" The guy behind the counter briskly told him "Mat off - dia ada Medical". After a few seconds of digesting that information the weary Bhai said "Kalau Mat mati apa jadi sama saya?".I just wish Lat was around at that time to capture that moment as only he can ..C u guys. B happy.

HH


No comments:

Post a Comment