Hopeful but not optimistic has left a new comment on your post "NINA in UMNO. No Income, No Assets but RICH": 

Hussein Hamid, you seem to have great confidence that UMNO will be out of Federal power post gen. election 13. However, UMNO is capable of blatant cheating and we don't know what they have up their sleeves. My worst fear is them repeating Projek IC in Sabah over here which will really ends up wreaking the country.

We really needs more Malays like you who can see through UMNO's deceit. Wish I know how to get your message to as wide an audience as possible, especially the rural community. Would you allow me to replicate your posts over at my own blog? 



Posted by Hopeful but not optimistic to steadyaku47 at Sunday, December 4, 2011 11:40:00 PM GMT+10:30

steadyaku47 comment:

Dear Hopeful but not Optimistic,

First thank you for reading what I write. Of course being hopeful is but one of the variables that could decide the results of the 13th general elections but for some of us hope is all that we have left. So while we do what else we can to rid our self of this cancer call UMNO let us continue to hope!

I have said it before and I will say it again here. I am honored that you would want to replicate my posting on to your blog. Please do so. If you can link that posting to steadyaku47 please do so  - just so they can read what else I write - if not it is OK with me too. Just get our message to as many people out there as we can. MERDEKA.