steadyaku47

Friday 13 July 2012

Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many. ~Author Unknown












Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.  - Mark Twain,Following the Equator

The problem with beauty is that it's like being born rich and getting poorer - 

Joan Collins


Grow old with me!  The best is yet to be - Robert Browning


When I can look Life in the eyes,
Grown calm and very coldly wise,
Life will have given me the Truth,
And taken in exchange - my youth.
Sara Teasdale



It is autumn; not without
But within me is the cold.
Youth and spring are all about;
It is I that have grown old.
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, "Autumn Within"



The other day a man asked me what I thought was the best time of life.  "Why," I answered without a thought, "now."  ~David Grayson


Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age.  Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.  ~Tom Wilson


I am getting old and the sign of old age is that I begin to philosophize and ponder over problems which should not be my concern at all.  ~Jawaharlal Nehru


Sometimes age succeeds, sometimes it fails.  It depends on you.  ~Ravensara Noite



Few people know how to be old.  ~Francois Duc de la Rochefoucauld



How far away the stars seem, and how far is our first kiss, and ah, how old my heart.  ~William Butler Yeats


The idea is to die young as late as possible.  ~Ashley Montagu





No comments:

Post a Comment