steadyaku47

Monday 4 February 2013

Muhammed Ali near death.


Muhammed Ali near death says brother

Staff writers, Yahoo!7February 4, 2013, 9:04 am
Boxing legend Muhammed Ali could be just days away from death and is barely able to communicate says brother Rahman Ali.
Speaking to The Sun Rahman Ali believes 71-year-old Ali is in terminal decline and has very little time left.
“My brother can’t speak — he doesn’t recognise me. He’s in a bad way. He’s very sick," Rahman Ali said.
“It could be months, it could be days. I don’t know if he’ll last the summer. He’s in God’s hands. We hope he gently passes away".
Muhammed Ali has suffered from Parkinson's disease since being diagnosed in 1984. Ali famously pioneered the rope-a-dope in his showdown with George Foreman in their 'Rumble in the Jungle' bout.
Rahman Ali has accused his brother's wife of funnelling money away from the Ali family and preventing him from seeing Muhammed in person.
"The worst thing to happen is not the illness, but his wife," Rahman Ali said.
“He told me before he got really bad that he’s in no pain. He grabbed my arm and whispered, ‘Rah, I’ve achieved everything I’ve ever wanted to accomplish. Don’t cry for me, I’m in no pain.’ It’s best he goes now. The longer he goes on, so does his suffering and misery.
“He’s going to heaven, there’s no doubt. If his funeral was tomorrow, all the statesmen of the world would turn up. He touched everyone from the rich to the poor.
“I love my brother over anybody. Of all the famous people who ever lived, he’s the best. Everyone knows Muhammad Ali. He’s up there with Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

  1. "he is up there with Jesus Christ"
    Rahman says of his brother Ali?? is this a misquote?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry - JAKIM, JAIS, and groups will NOT ARREST him !!! For once they don't know any different !!!

    ReplyDelete