steadyaku47

Wednesday 16 November 2016

Life...


7.30 AM in Melbourne and I have just powered on my MAC...a cup of Lipton tea...black... to keep me company....and these images came into view. I felt initially utter sadness at the plight of the young boy....a feeling of helpless for I could not do anything to assist....and then a warmness pervade my whole being as I watched the man's compassion in handling the misfortune of another human being....and in those few moments I know what it is that we mortals should do most...help others who are less fortunate than us.... for you have not lived well until you have helped others who would never be able to thank you enough for what you have done for them...and this I have not done enough in my own life. What about you?





700,552 Views
Raja Mohd ShahrimFollow
Clip ni viral diTwitter..dirakam oleh teman wanita or isteri tak pasti.. wanita tu sangka makanan itu utk dia, tapi sebenarnya dibeli untuk disedekahkan kepada sorang remaja yang kutip tin distation minyak.. nilah kehidupan..yang menteri tak akan mengerti...

No comments:

Post a Comment