steadyaku47

Tuesday 2 May 2017

The Third Force : ‘CLARE IS PISSED MAHATHIR HAS NOT PAID HER THE PROMISED RM30 MILLION'

I saw this article in Malaysia Chronicle this afternoon : 



Now that is a headline that you cannot go past. My first reaction...is that a clickbait :  


Clickbait is a mostly pejorative term describing web content that is aimed at generating online advertising revenue, especially at the expense of quality or accuracy, relying on sensationalist headlines or eye-catching thumbnail pictures to attract click-throughs and to encourage forwarding of the material over online social networks.

It is now 4.57 PM ....it is already dark outside and the Winter chill has started to settle for the night. My wife is asleep in the bed beside me taking her afternoon nap/rest. Dinner is a few hours away and I have frozen meals standing ready in the freezer for dinner  - five minutes in the Microwave and I can have Moroccan Lamb for dinner. So what the hell I thought....I am going to read the goddamn article and see for myself if Mahathir is paying Clare RM30 Million for whatever it is that she is doing.

It starts with "Clare Rewcastle Brown may not be paid the RM20-30 million that Mahathir now owes her"  Really? No documentation is provided by the writer to confirm that Mahathir owes Clare RM30 million. Now if I were to claim that kak rosmah was "second hand goods" (not a virgin lah!)  when najib married I can back it up by the fact that she has been married before and already had children.....and unless she can claim immaculate conception, then I do not need a doctor certificate to confirm that she is no virgin.

Lest najib or kak mah sues me for whatever reason...I want to state categorically  that the above image is not of kak mah going for her virginity certificate test...not even when she was young and beautiful ( ha ha ha)...and certainly not before her marriage to najib! Maybe it is an image of kak mah waiting for najib...but why she is positioned in that way is for her to say.....I am not going to second guess her motives....or even if she is waiting for najib or someone else! 



Then the article goes on to various issues concerning Blair camp distancing themselves from Clare Rewcastle, Hadi Awang defamation suit brought against Clare, about 1MDB settlement with IPIC,status of Aabar Investments PJS Limited, etc etc...which has nothing to do with the RM30 Million that Mahathir owes Clare ....so fuck these issues...I am not interested. 

Then he writes about this : 

"The senior Lim is aware that the documents in my possession will derail his campaign against Najib in the lead up to the 14th general election". 

Where are these documents that this moron is talking about? Has he got stuffed up his backside....or to be polite "stuffed up where the sun does not shine?" He tells us that the "senior Lim is aware that the documents is in my possession"....really? Is the Senior Lim even aware that this moron even exists?


I have spent over 30 minutes on the writing of this moron and I told myself "ENOUGH" when I came across this ...

."That is quite unlikely, though, it is what we’re here to discover through this article, the 14th in a series dedicated to laying bare a global elitist complicity against Southeast Asian economies".....

Jesus Christ....this moron has written 14 articles dedicated to laying bare a global elitist complicity against Southeast Asian economies...fourteen articles! Why is he doing this? Out of the goodness of his heart? Because he is concerned about Southeast Asian economies?  
Why?

As I have written in an article previous to this : cakap cakap....common sense.....please lah....guys use your common sense and do not waste time reading anymore of what this moron writes. I am going to make myself a cup of Nescafe and post this one onto my blog and go do something else....anything else but read anymore of this drivel. Highly paid dedak drivel....but drivel nevertheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment