steadyaku47

Monday 12 February 2018

cakap cakap...The Answer My Friend Is Blowing in The Wind...


Good Morning Friends....when was the last time you asked yourself if life for you is good? Not if you have a nice house to live in. Not if the car you drive is big enough, new enough and impressive enough. Not even if you have money in the bank....just if life is good?
I asked that question of myself often. Not because I doubt that life is good for me today....for I know that it is...but I ask that question of myself often because at 72 that, to me, is the most important thing today, tomorrow and for whatever that is left of my life to live. 

I pursue that "want" with a passion...and it is a "want" because I already have all that I need to live life well. I want life to be good because when life is good it means that you are looking beyond yourself...you are looking at how others live, at how the world is...and you want it to be good because you are living in it. 

And so I remind myself constantly to write. What I write is not for myself for I know what is in my head. I know what I feel. I know what I am passionate about...and I am most passionate about the state of our nation...our beloved Malaysia...the state of Malaysia today. And all this I want to share with you guys because I want you all to also feel the passion within me that wants our beloved Malaysia to once again be OUR country...not Umno's, not a country that belongs to that Idiot in Seri Perdana and certainly not a country that others claim to be theirs. 

WE MUST TAKE BACK OUR MALAYSIA FROM THE BASTARDS WHO ARE PILLAGING, PLUNDERING AND BRINGING OUR MALAYSIA TO IT'S KNEES! 
And that is the reason I write and I ask myself everyday ...if life is good....to remind myself that in K Hell...life is hell. You must also do that my friends so that like me, you will wake up every morning and feel the fire in your belly that says...enough of corruption, enough of arrogance...enough of this Idiot of a prime minister! 
Jangan lupa...Jom Undi.



No comments:

Post a Comment