steadyaku47

Monday 5 March 2018

ZAHID AN IDIOT TOO?

WOI ZAHID...I am a 72 year old pensioner and I know about fund transfers from K Hell to Australia....and so do many other Malaysians who are not even in PDRM. This is what gets me in my gut! That this tempe selling Jawa thinks I am stupid enough to believe that the CID Chief is 'naive" about fund transfers to Australia!

If he is...they why the fuck is he Director of CID? Why is he a Datuk Seri? And more pertinent...why the fuck is this DPM defending someone whose RM1 million has been seized by the Australian government as they suspect it to be the proceeds of crime and/or money laundering?
KUCHING: Bukit Aman Criminal Investigation Department (CID) chief Datuk Seri Wan Ahmad Najmuddin Mohd, was somewhat naive over Australian laws when he…
NST.COM.MY

No comments:

Post a Comment