steadyaku47

Monday 16 April 2018

M'SIA KARAOKE 9 TOP FINALISTS.


1⃣ Mahathir: My Way
2⃣ Pak Lah: Dream, Dream, Dream
3⃣ Najib: Money Money Money
4⃣ Zahid Hamidi: I Believe I Can Fly
5⃣ Rais Yatim: Your Cheating Heart
6⃣ IGP: I'll Be Watching You
7⃣ Anwar: Please Release Me (Let Me Go)
8⃣ AG Apandi: I Swear
And the winner is.....
9⃣ Isa Samad: Oh Carol, I Am But A Fool
Lim Kit Siang wanted to participate with the song "WIND OF CHANGE" but he was disqualified before the competition even started. !! 🙄
The reason for disqualification was that the song would create chaos and anarchy.
Deo Singh son of Karpal Singh was also disqualified for entering the Beatles song "THE LONG AND WINDING ROAD.!" 
Liow Tiong Lai sang "I WILL FOLLOW HIM" but he didn't score a single point because the judges commented that there's no sincerity in his voice.
special mention :
"I don't look good naked anymore" Semah aka Flying Hippo.

✌🏽🤓

No comments:

Post a Comment