steadyaku47

Saturday 23 April 2011

cakap cakap....Petra.


We are all entitled to an opinion on this latest RPK business. Some of you  are more vocal them most. Some more passionate. A few had put pen to paper and pour their tirade for or against Petra onto their blogs or onto others. I really have not read all that even Petra has written himself about these matters simply because it really does not interest me. I do not see the TV3 interview, did not see a transcript or know exactly what transpired……only snippets of information around the blogs and in the electronic media. As such I am not writing here as one who is familiar with the “facts” of the case.

So what I write here is as I see it.

In the first place I have always regarded what Petra said re Rosmah’s presence at the murder of Altantuya as being “spin”. Why? Can you really believe that Rosmah would involve herself physically in the murder of Altantuya? Come on lah she has other better things to do with herself. So if it is spin, why then did I think Petra could do, or would do such a thing? The same reason we sometimes tell a white lie. It is really just us that knows the full story. Others can speculate but that is all it is…speculation.

So for me I am sure that Petra, in the final analysis called the happenings at Altantuya’s murder as he wanted to after weighing the pro and cons for doing so. Having done so he takes responsibility for what he writes. As I do. Sometimes I make mistakes. Sometimes stupid mistakes but I am responsible for what I put on my blog. Nobody, and I repeat, nobody can really make this Petra do what he does not want to do. So suffice to say that after looking at all the “facts” and the possible ramifications of what he was going to write, Petra did what he had to do..….now can we just let sleeping dog lie and get on with other things?   

8 comments:

  1. Pak HH,

    Don't get offended with my vocal attack on RPK in your blog because I see him did the most unbecoming act as a friend to disclose others in his admission to his guilt and that to me is treachery. yes he can admit anything but why drag others along with him? That was not just cowardice but a deplorable act of a very irresponsible person. Would you disclose your friends when you are pressured in an interrogation? And he wasn't interrogated at all so why did he spill it out? Like you, I too don't give a damn about RPK's opinion all these while but i always admire him as a brave man and a hero. It's all about him and that TV3 interview made me wonder why the hell he had to say things which he didn't have to? What motive was his when he was so willing to make an unforced admission and named names without regards of endangering others?

    The reason I'm vocal against RPK because I didn't see him being broken by a Vietcong interrogator like a POW in Vietnam to have to succumb to a forced admission and by his own free will without any pressure he had willed to put Kol Azmi at great risk.

    OK we stop talking about RPK if you don't like it but please don't get offended with my talk just because I pinned him down. How can I keep quiet and let go of RPK from his responsibility as a crusader?

    ReplyDelete
  2. FMZam! right on. Go to hell with RPK as he can write whatever he wants and he must be responsible!
    For betraying Kol Azmi and putting him into such a situation is unbecoming and to make it worst the CDF or call him Punk 5 ATM suddenly after many years woke up from his sleep taking action! for something that has nothing to do with military offense! What a jerk!
    Damn! disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FMZam -Bro you should know me better then that! I am not offended when you give me your opinion and do so with reasons. More power to you Bro!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I myself always believe that you need to be responsible for your action,be it what you write or what you say or whatever!!!The words is RESPONSIBLE and as an avid reader of Malaysia Today I came to a conclusion that RPK has always been consistent with his fight,that means throw out the corrupted BN regime come rain or shine and for that,he deserved some respect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. shuk, let me tell you even RPK himself doesn't care anymore about respect he knew he would lose it the moment he made the interview he is no longer consistent. RPK can be a turn coat who cares? But don't try to insult our intelligent saying he's not a sellout. RPK cannot fool all the people all the time. I'd rather trust an RPG (Rocket Propelled Gun) than a lousy RPK! Let see when he's back in the country if he could stand to his consistency against this farking government? A guy like that deserves respect?...my foot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FMZAM-you sound so bitter about RPK but let me remind you that we have to adopt the system of being able to agree to disagree.What RPK will do next is anybody's guess?I certainly hope his next move will serve the purpose of PR struggle rather than those of corrupt regime.

    ReplyDelete
  7. shuk, what is so heart breaking with RPK is that he breaks many hearts he had worked so hard to captivate for so long with just one piss! Yes I'm bitter but please blame him for the pissing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FMZam... keep your anger submerged.Take a gallery seat and watch how God's Law takes its course.Hate the "thing that one's did" and not the person. We are taught to pray may the truth prevails and the person repent and reformed and the undesirable"thing" be forgotten and remain buried in the oblivion. Amen..

    ReplyDelete