steadyaku47

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Cakap cakap...Selamat Pagi

Its just past noon here and over 30 degrees C outside. Was over 40 degrees C yesterday. Thank God for the air condition! And I have been waking late these past few weeks – I guess old age is just beginning to kick in.

I powered on my PC and there were 22 emails. My blog site had 3000 hits and of the 22 emails – 20 of them agreed with me that there was nothing new in what RPK said or do these last few days.

Our Barisan Rakyat Blogger (my ‘go to’ blog site every chance I get!) is awash with the to and fro of comments for and against RPK and Harris and I too put in my two cents worth of comments. You guys should go and see this BRB  blog site where mostly the young  have their say. As to why I am there…you will have to blame Lita. She got me in and THEN told me about it! But no complaints…it’s a good forum to bang our heads on matters we care about.

As I woke up this morning, as is always my habit, I spent a few moments in bed – between that twilight of sleep and waking up – trying to grasp within my head what I want to write about in my blog this morning. After some deliberations I could not make up my mind as to whether I wanted to write an ‘interesting’ story on Shahidan Kassim or that Din guy in the Rumah Ministry. In the end I thought I will do what I normally do – power on my PC and let what it reveals about the goings on in this world of ours decide everything.

And so here I am….after a breakfast of pears in syrup soaked in sugar and drowned in ice! No Nasi Lemak, no Char Kueh Teow and no Roti Chanai….ohhhh what would I give to have anyone of those delicacies for breakfast! So now hi ho hi ho …its off to work we go! But before I do...just one more indulgence to make me feel good....this song from Jungle BooK......I want to be Like You.Do not take life too seriously....Enjoy.


2 comments:

  1. G'Day HH,
    Pears soaked in syrup? Tak takut diabetes ka?

    Haris and Petra have taken different stands but are still mates. Both were crystal clear but abused by the MSM to the hilt. Stop the juvenile sensationalism, children.

    Latest news has AA promising 100K Anwaristas waiting outside the courts for the verdict....to do what precisely? Beat your chests and howl? Will it get you anywhere?
    I hate to say this but the boys in blue will be there in droves to contain the crowd.
    Worse, the boys in blue will be mingling in plainclothes to stir up trouble amongst the gullible and emotionally charged supporters.

    Give Jalan Duta a wide berth next Monday.
    Focus on ABU, the bigger war.

    ReplyDelete
  2. malchindian...my thoughts exactly...just posted that very sentiments and your email came in! What do they say about great minds thinking alike?

    ReplyDelete