steadyaku47

Saturday 20 February 2016

cakap cakap : It will please her and it will please me....apa lagi yang saya mau?

Me and my better half in those days when we could still go for walks together...

steadyaku47 comment : I know that Najib Razak, Rosmah, Zahid Hamidi or most of those "political elites" in BN will not be reading this. I know the Agong will not be reading this for I know he will have "better" things to do. I hope Kit Siang, Guan Eng, Nurul and her mother Azizah would read this....but whether they do or do not does not really matter.

What matters is that YOU read this! Please spend a few minutes reading this as I did and hopefully like me, at the end of this read, you will tell yourself that maybe there is something you can do to make this world a better place. I know that I when my wife wakes up from her afternoon sleep I will make her a cappuccino and get her some biscuits for her afternoon tea....it will please her and it will please me....apa lagi yang saya mau?




No comments:

Post a Comment