steadyaku47

Sunday 10 July 2016

cakap cakap : Pasir Pinji Wantan Mee · Srinakharinwirot University...You Stand to be Corrected.





My dear Hussen Hamid aka steadyaku,

That wonderul tudung clad of not hijab shrouded Malay lady you are talking about is a UMNO-brainwashed katak d bawah tempurung type. The type I always refer to as a tempurung Malay. To be sure, there are 4 types of Malays. The simple minded if not naive kampung Malay. The educated tempurung Malays but with a myopic tunnel vision (forever fearful and suspicious the non Malays and non Muslims are always out to snatch their ricebowl). The ketuanan Melayu with a racist supremacist mindset an a boorish illmannered demeanour. And finally a rare breed, almost extinct, like your goodself, that is, the cosmopolitan Malay or progressive Malay who can survive anywhere in the world like Melbourne or Beijing, nay, even Timbuktu. I am sure you won;t bat an eyelid if I sit next to you chewing on my yummy roast pork and honey-dipped char siew. You are also the type who won't give a damn to share my spoon, my cup and my chopsticks to eat and drink in a let's-get-merry-and-joval way of life,

Correct me if I am wrong, my good man,




steadyaku47 comment :Since Pasir Pinji Wantan Mee has referred to me as his "good man" I feel obliged to comment on his comment of the above posting.

The hijab shrouded Malay lady I was talking about has chose to reply to my comments via a private message to me through my FB chat section and as such I will have to respect her wishes to continue my "conversation" with her in private. Suffice to say that we are closer to agree not to disagree then we were at any other point of time before all this "conversation" started a few days back.   

As to your view that there are 4 types of Malays...following are my comments in blue italics.:
 
The simple minded if not naive kampung Malay.  
This simple minded naive kampong Malay has as much voting power as any other Malay...or for that matter any other Malaysian. Naive and simple minded he may be, but ignore him at your peril.
 
The educated tempurung Malays but with a myopic tunnel vision (forever fearful and suspicious the non Malays and non Muslims are always out to snatch their ricebowl). 
The truth of the matter is simply this...it is these educated tempurng Malays that is already snatching the rice bowls from non-Malays and non-Muslims in the name of the Malays and in the name of Islam.
 
The ketuanan Melayu with a racist supremacist mindset an a boorish illmannered demeanour. 
These are the Malays to be avoided like the plague on all sides of the racial and political divides for their mind set is set to freeze but like the proverbial katak di bawah tempurung, they know not what they do and are more a danger to themselves than to any of us....and their numbers are diminishing by the minute.....I repeat, by the minute!
 
And finally a rare breed, almost extinct, like your goodself, that is, the cosmopolitan Malay or progressive Malay who can survive anywhere in the world like Melbourne or Beijing, nay, even Timbuktu.
Yes we are almost extinct...I am 70 this year....how long more will I have? Whether we are cosmopolitan or progressive is beside the point....do not walk behind us, do not walk in fromt of us....do not even walk with us....we just want to be left the hell alone whether in Melbourne, Beijing or even Timbuktu.
 Any friends we may have will have the decency to NOT chew on yummy roast pork and honey-dipped char siew or sit next to us chewing on their yummy roast pork and honey-dipped char siew. They will also NOT be the type who will share their spoon, their cup and their chopsticks to eat and drink in a let's-get-merry-and-joval way of life for the simple reason because it is NOT healthy to do so!
 
So you stand corrected my good man!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment