steadyaku47

Thursday 17 November 2016

Isma pon nak Dedak?


 
KUALA LUMPUR, May 6 — Islamist group Ikatan Muslimin Malaysia (Isma)…
themalaymailonline.com
 
steadyaku47 comment : I have not even bothered to click on the above to go read what it is that Isma is talking about....but common sense tells me that some dedak has been sprinkled Isma's way ......and I say sprinkled because these "religious" group of the Islamic kind are more focussed on those 62, 72 or whatever number of virgins waiting for them on the other side of reality than on the dedak.......but they will take whatever they can get, if not in cash then in kind.....so dedak still has a place in Isma. 
 
I speak here as someone who is a migrant - from Malaysia to Australia.....so I know what being a migrant means, and I know what drives a migrant away from one country to another and I know intimately the trials and tribulations that a migrant goes through for I am a migrant that first arrived in Australia with less than Aud150 (one hundred and fifty dollars)...not a "business migrant"...with a wife, one daughter and my my wife pregnant with my son. 

Australia welcomed me. Australia did not roll out the red carpet for me but within a week of arriving here, through my own efforts, I got a job as an assitant manager at Pizza Hut....and the rest is, as they say, history. Today, over 30 years later, I am 69 and settled in Melbourne with not a thought of returning to KL because Australia have been good to me. 
 
Today in Malaysia, Isma is telling us that the Chinese migration to Malaysia has been a mistake. 
 
I have been in Australia for over 30 years. I still have my Malaysian passport...and yet if any Australians were to tell me that the Australian governmen made a mistake in allowing me to stay here....I can take that person to court and have that person dealt with by the courts to my satisfaction. Now there are Chinese who have been in Malaysia longer than 30 years... longer than any of those who were at the Isma gathering...and yet Isma can tell these Chinese that they do not belong to Malaysia? 
 
Fikir lah sikit sebelum bercakap! 
 
I consign Isma to the same rubbish bin that I consign BN, Umno, the AG, that tweet of a PIG and all those religious harlots who think that religion is about race and dedak.....and not to forget that "sex on the camel" mufti who are all noisly waiting for their time on earth to be over so that they can partake of the numerous virgins waiting on the other side of reality. Ptui!      
 
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment