steadyaku47

Friday 3 February 2017

Let me Story You Lah!


Let me share with you a few things that has been on my mind these last few weeks. Well it has been stewing in my head for more than these last few weeks but especially so in these last few weeks. This is not about me it is really about you all and yet at the same time it is about me. 

What has been on my mind for a long long time is how do we make blogging  - not just steadyaku47 but blogging....how do we make bloggers more effective and relevant in the process of sharing information that you all should know to start the process of change that the majority of Malaysians want? 

After almost a decade of blogging what I know is simply this : there is just so much we bloggers can do. If you do not read what we write...we die lah. What blogger writes just for himself? He writes because he wants others to read what he writes. He or she wants as many people as possible to read what they write  - for what ever reason lah!


Let me take one specific example - how I write about anything... or as the Datin would say...let me story you lah!


No names....just initials.

26th January:

I received a message on Facebook from SM in Singapore and I have posted the conversation below. 

Asslm Tuan Hussein, Saya AG dari Singapore. Tuan minat hendak gambar Jet Global 5000, N689WM yang skrg sudsh berada selama lebih dari pada 3 minggu di salah satu hangar di Singapura

Somehow I only became aware of the message two weeks later and replied : 

Sori saya baru lihat...


and so our "conversation started :

Tak apa saya tahu tuan baayak nak di fikirkan untok buat posting. Saya sungoh meminati tulisan tuan.
Hussein




terima kasih...apa saja yang saudara fikir boleh saya highlight...tolong tunjukan...
dan nama saya hussein...
bukan tuan..
Selera
Its abt the jet that i mention. This is one of the asset that US DOJ is after. The jet is in Singapore Seletar airport with a "Red Notice" pasted on the jet door.
It abt the 1MDB case.
Hussein
That is interesting...please do forward me any images you may have ...and what does the "red notice" says?
Selera
Unable to really see what the notice say.The jet have been in Jet Aviation hangar for checking/ maybe servicing and being park with no activty fof the last 2 week. Will forward you the photo.
Hussein
It is now 2,14 AM here in Melbourne...penat and say nak tido sekarang....please send me anything you have and whatever else you can tell me about it and i will work on it first thing in the morning....
regards..
Ok have a good night rest. Looking forward for yiur next post.
Hussein

























Within hours of getting the photo I wrote about it and posted the article onto my blog. 




Thursday, 2 February 2017


JET GLOBAL 5000 N689WM HAS BEEN IN A HANGER IN SINGAPORE SELETAR AIRPORT WITH A RED NOTICE PASTED ON IT'S DOOR FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS AND COUNTING.

Within two days it got over 10K clicks on my blog and 105 shares. It was also posted on Malaysia Chronicle.

This is information that Malaysians should know about. 

A Singaporean alerted me to the Jet presence at Seletar Airport, provided me with images of it....and within days a few hundred Malaysians became aware that the Global 5000 N689WM Jet, bought with OUR 1MDB money,  was parked there. 

Now I know that some of you out there in Bolehland and even in Wagga Wagga in Australia, have information about our BN leaders that they would like to share with other Malaysians. 

If you do, please, forward it to me at hussein47hamid@yahoo.com. 

We bloggers need all the help we can get from you all to inform the public about the good and the bad that our leaders do. 

Lawan Mesti Lawan...kasi tolong sikit lah!











No comments:

Post a Comment