steadyaku47

Monday 5 March 2018

cakap cakap..

We all have, within ourselves, this infinite capacity to do everything that we ask ourselves to do, if our heart believe it possible. If I stop to think what I will write this morning, tomorrow or the day that comes after tomorrow I know that I cannot even begin to write today for the very thought of doing all that is intimidating.

So what do I do? I tell myself....as Nike tells us.....Just Do It! 
Make my Nescafe...sit down, power my MAC and start. Ok lah this morning I first had to listen to the Byrds Turn Turn Turn and Mr Tambourine Man to get started because there was noting in my head to give me ilham....but the songs and listening to what they say, is invigorating to my senses. 


I started at 4.56 this morning. It us now 7.12 am and already I have four...that is one, two three and four...four postings. Ok lah one of them is cut and paste - the one from Ting Kiong Tee...but each one of them required some "work" on my part too....and so my day has started. 

"Nirvana is not the blowing out of the candle. It is the extinguishing of the flame because day is come" 
Rabindranath Tagore.


No comments:

Post a Comment