steadyaku47

Wednesday 11 October 2017

cakap cakap....Wednesday is good.

It is Wednesday morning here in Melbourne. Summer is already here. I am in my Sarong and singlet - no slippers. I like Wednesdays because no one is coming to give my better half a massage, no carer to take care of her to give me and my son some respite time to re energize our sometimes tired batteries...we have the apartment to ourselves. Much as we appreciate the help of others to help care for my wife, nothing gives us greater pleasure than to live our lives without any intrusion from any one  - however helpful they may be. 

I was away in Sydney for about a week. I drove there to save on costs but it was still an expensive week. Thank God for financial assistance from those who care enough about what I had to do in Sydney to give me a helping hand. ...long story short...I had enough to get me there, stay there and do the things I had wanted to do. You will read about what happened in the coming days or probably weeks....depending on circumstances some of which I can control and some I cannot. Suffice to say that Sirul Azhar Umar had a lot to do with my trip to Sydney. I know one thing...if I do have to go to Sydney again, I will need to ask you guys to help me out financially! 

On to other things...


My wife is good. She still gives me that questioning "Who the hell are you? " look every morning when I give her a good morning hug and kiss. It takes a while for her to realize that I am the same guy she has been with since she was 23 and me 21...and that moment normally comes around the time when I sit down by her side to give her breakfast. She is now more alert throughout the day and there are many moments when she looks intently at me as if to say to me "I know you!". Those moments are precious to me and will keep me on a high for the rest of the day. Looking after those that you love who cannot look after themselves has its moments....and however few these moments are...when it comes....it takes my breath away. Life is good.

It is getting harder for me to write about the goings on in Boleh Land...the land you guys are now living in. Hard because there is so much stupidity everywhere you care to look. Stupidity and Greed. What a toxic combination. Surely this inane situation cannot go on indefinitely...but it does. God help you all for Umno and BN will not!




  

No comments:

Post a Comment