steadyaku47

Monday 9 February 2015

Jessica Alba

Every morning as is my habit I surf the net high and low for issues, events and happenings that moves me to write. Sometimes these are issues of global significance - Russia and the problems in Ukraine. Sometimes of national significance - Air Asia flight turned back due to technical problems. And sometimes something that affects me personally : Anwar Ibrahim's  impending court decision tomorrow. 

Most of what I see and read on the Net takes no more than a moment of my interest and are  ignored, discarded and banished from my thoughts in an instant. Some are stored in my head for future use. A few, very few would have the ability to tell me about the meaning of life and the reason why many of us wake up every morning. Jessica Alba is one.   


No comments:

Post a Comment