steadyaku47

Friday 21 April 2017

LIFE....



Gratitude and Love to the special souls, my dearest earth angels my loyal trusted friends who have walked beside me wiped my tears, held my hand, listened without judgement, criticism and who believed in me, encouraged me to shine a little brighter to keep moving forward.

You are loved beyond words and appreciated🙏❤️That's unconditional LOVE, pure Love without expectations. 

Simply Joy to witness a Sister reach her destination.. 

I haven't stopped dreaming I'm always reaching out to the brightest star and have beautiful new adventures planned to look forward to but savouring each moment and the special souls in my life who fill me up with love and joy.



with thanks to Areti Le Sueur...who has taught me many things of life as she see it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment