steadyaku47

Thursday 24 September 2015

Quickies : Najib and Rosmah


Ya lah...this big!



Najib and Rosmah has had one hell of a week! 


With 1MDB a constant worry, Mahathir's on their back and talk about a grand jury looking into activities in the US, they were both pessimistic about what the future will hold for them and were discussing their options over breakfast.

Exiled in London or New York? Or maybe Milan where the shopping is much better! 

What if Najib is under investigation and is unable to leave the country? Will Rosmah go first? 

And if he is incarcerated, what, Najib asked her, will she do?    

Rosmah said that she will have to think about that!

Najib suddenly said, "Dear, kalau I suddenly mati, I
nak you to immediately sell all my stuff." 
 

"Kenapa you nak I buat begitu?" asked Rosmah. 
 

Najib replied : "I tau you mesti eventually remarry and I don't want some other asshole using my stuff..."
 

Rosmah looked at him with ill concealed disgust and said : "What makes you think I'd marry another asshole?"

No comments:

Post a Comment