steadyaku47

Thursday 10 September 2015

Rafidah Aziz : JANGAN MENANG SORAK...KAMPONG TERGADAI.


I have read comments by the organizer of the so called Red Shirt demonstration especially on 3 things. He surmised that: 

1) I am old &
2) am not a minister in Cabinet...THATS WHY I have saying what I been posting on my FB..
And 
3) that I have been " anti Government "
 
WOW !!!

How shallow can some people be ? 

Yes I AM PROUD to be 72 years old...to have been in UMNO for 50 years..with 38 years continuously.. in the SUPREME COUNCIL...beginning with the late TUN RAZAK in 1975.
I served in the Government for 32 long years.beginning with the late Tun Hussein in 1976.
I have been involved in some way, in helping to solve all the crises this country faced. during those years..I was already an Umno Bahagian Committee member when the sad May 13 1969 tragedy happened.

What I am saying is that I AM AN OLD TIMER.WHO HAS PARTICIPATED IN, AND WITNESSED, THE GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT, OF OUR PEOPLE AND COUNTRY..
I BELONG TO THE POLITICAL AND SOCIAL CULTURE THAT PUT A PREMIUM ON:

1) INTEGRITY
2). NATION BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE
3) SERVICE TO THE PEOPLE , REGARDLESS OF RACE OR CREED.

I feel so Blessed and Grateful to the Almighty, to have able.to work and serve with the Political Giants of our Country...who selflessly put in every effort to move Malaysia forward.
I am an UMNO member.since I was.22.years old. I will DIE an UMNO member InsyaAllah.
Now having said all that I HAVE EVERY RIGHT AS A CONCERNED CITIZEN...TO VOICE MY OPINION at any time and on any issue I see fit..WITHOUT MALICE OR SELF INTEREST !

I believe that Leaders must lead with Integrity...and that should there be issues that.affect National Interest , then those issues should be resolved accordingly.
 
We should NOT succumb to the OSTRITCH MENTALITY....hiding our heads in the sand...yet exposing our bodies...

We should not deny that what is Right will always be Right..and what is Wrong is wrong..
Jangan kita menjadi penyokong yang semata2 akan membawa rebah pemimpin..
Kita sokong dan pandu Pemimpin dengan nasihat dan panduan yang ikhlas...tanpa penting diri..

Jika sesuatu tidak betul, kita sama2 bantu betulkan. Jangan iakan sahaja apa jua, walaupun jelas tidak betul. Semua kita sama2 rugi.

Ubat sememannya pahit.

It is so important that we do NOT get sidetracked by approaches that divide amongst us Malaysians...

There is NO place in our Country, for narrow racial sentiments amongst ANY group. NOTHING justifes that.

Let us not speak merely to the gallery.

Speak because we love our country above all else. Speak because we want the Government to go back to Governing the country...and strengthening the Economy.

And the young should LEARN from recent history , to see how this country.was Governed in the days of Tun Razak, Tun Hussein, and Tun Mahathir..

Do not do anything that is counter productive to the people's and the country's interests.
Sesal dulu kedapatan...Sesal kemudian tidak berguna...

Ini pesanan seorang warga tua Malaysia yang sayang akan Negaranya..dan yang telah puas.dapat menyumbang khidmat bakti setakat yang terdaya...DAN SENTIASA BERPEGANG TEGUH KAPADA SUMPAH MEMEGANG JAWATANNYA yang didahului dengan menyebut nama Allah...iaitu WALLAHI, WABILLAHI, WATALLAHI..

Melanggar Sumpah tersebut buruk padahnya...

YANG BETUL TETAP BETUL.
YANG SALAH TETAP SALAH.

Dan jangan lupa... Allah swt Maha Mengtahui Niat disebalik setip lakuan kita.
Ini pesanan sekali lagi, orang tua dan orang lama ini..

JANGAN MENANG SORAK...KAMPONG TERGADAI...


steadyaku47 comment: 
As I have said before it is no longer just Malays againsts Malays. It is now Umno against Umno. Umno is dead. Long live Umno!

No comments:

Post a Comment