steadyaku47

Friday 2 October 2015

Quickies : How does your wife compare to Rosmah Mansor?

Why, many of you will ask yourself....why are you not Prime Minister of Malaysia?

I asked myself that same question when I woke up at around 5 this morning! Even now as I am sipping my first cup of cappuccino on this auspicious Friday, my mind is going at about 120 kilometers per hour turning that thought in my head! 

Why indeed!

Of course the first thing that challenged that assumption is the most obvious! 

Do I have a wife who deserves to be FLOM (not Fat Lady but First Lady of Malaysia!). And not only that...can she, like Rosmah, be the number two among Asian's Most Beautiful First Ladies?


ASIAN BEAUTIES: Meet Asia’s 15 Most Beautiful First Ladies

2. Rosmah Mansor of Malaysia

Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor


Rosmah Mansor, wife of the 6th Prime Minister of Malaysia, was born on 10 December 1951. She is the President of the Welfare Association of Minister’s Wives (BAKTI). She holds the position of Patron for Children in Hope Foundation, Malaysian Nature Society, Society of the Orthopedically Handicapped Malaysia, Malaysia Aids Council, National Heart Institute Foundation and many more.

Well...I must confess that I did "photoshop" this image of me and my wife:


and this is the end result : 

So maybe my wife might qualify to be the Number One most beautiful First Lady in Asia! Can or not? 

Eat your heart out Najib!

No comments:

Post a Comment