steadyaku47

Saturday 28 January 2017

God said to himself, "I still have a lot to learn from the Chinese people."



This being CNY and all that it entails...I just had to post this....

A Chinese man who had no wife, no child, no money, no house and a blind Mother prayed fervently to God and God was moved by his prayers and told him to make ONLY ONE request which will be granted to him.
Then the Chinese man prayed and said, "God, I want my Mother to see my wife putting diamond bangles on my daughter's hand inside my car parked in front of my mansion." 
When God heard this prayer, 
God said to himself, "I still have a lot to learn from the Chinese people."

steadyaku47 comment : Moral of the story? It is not time yet to kick the Chinese out of Malaysia...there is still a lot we can learn from them. Then when does the learning stop? Everyone knows that the learning never stops...so we are stuck with them for the foreseeable future....for a very very long foreseeable future.....and hopefully it is long enough for us to learn to live with each other!     

No comments:

Post a Comment