steadyaku47

Saturday 21 January 2017

Please my friends who support Najib, give me a good reason not to doubt your sanity. Help me understand what you see that I do not?


steadyaku47 comment : These are comments made within one of my whatsapp group : 


The article on UM is exactly what is happening! To UKM, USM, UiTM, UIA all budget cuts! Not only this year but since the last couple of years. New employment shelved, research funding cut, contract staff not renewed, student intake reduced, no scholarships etc. This year UIA budget cut by 100mill. (Syed Idid)

My constant and insistent question is 'Don't everyone in this group care about getting the rakyat's billions of ringgit back?' It is completely unfathomable, the mind boggles, that people would choose to manufacture excuses to allow daylight robbery to be swept under the carpet? What would you gain by defending a crooked leader if not to propagate and keep on condoning kezaliman? Why would people who profess to be muslims blatantly defend the indefensible? Please my friends who support Najib, give me a good reason not to doubt your sanity. Help me understand what you see that I do not? Subhanallah! Allahuakbar! (Syed idid)

Government Of Malaysia has no funds? Is it true that GOM has no funds? GOM dishing out allocations like no such budget cuts...yesterday RM10m to Rohinyas.....(MYR)




No comments:

Post a Comment