steadyaku47

Saturday 17 December 2016

cakap cakap....pagi Sabtu.


I am having problems getting into my "blogging" self again! For the past ten days or so I have been without my Mac and have spent my time on FB posting my thoughts and "talking" with so many of you...some in real time, some a bit delayed but we all had this "conversation" that I do not have when I am blogging....and I had fun really doing so ....so much so that from last night I have been having problems to get my self back into my  "steadyaku47" persona. Seriously I have. 

From early yesterday evening when I got back my Mac from the repairers I have started three articles...but have not finished any of them because there is no "oomph" to drive me to the finishing line. So when that happens I do what I usually do...get up and leave my Mac until I get the urge to finish what I started. And that is not happening....so I started another one...and another one....also cannot! So how?

So I go the easy way....cut and paste. 

It is now 4.36 PM Saturday and still no "oomph"...so how?




No comments:

Post a Comment