steadyaku47

Saturday 12 August 2017

Did the Messenger of ALLAH said this?




steadyaku47 comment : Personally I don't touch the stuff myself  I can't stand the aroma. I can't stand the taste and more critical, I dont have the money. It seems that ALLAH has cursed more than half of human kind if the above is to be believed....including a hell of a lot of Umno guys not to mention you know who....nudge ridge wink wink. 


Jangan lupa the Tuankus.....I know some of them drink more firewater than I drink Coke...may ALLAH have mercy upon them.

Long story short....drink if you want...but in moderation.....and I guess this is one of the times when those of you who drink might consider shooting  the messenger if you do not like the message he was bringing from ALLAH.


No comments:

Post a Comment