steadyaku47

Sunday 20 August 2017

Masanya sudah tiba....

Masanya sudah tiba...the time has come to write of things that matters. Of things that moves you and me....of things that will make or break what future we will leave for our children and their children....to talk of what awaits what time we have left in this physical world that we now live in. 

There are too many of you out there for me to even begin to think that I can have an idea of what matters to any of you. Too many of you out there for me to even begin to second guess, assume or have the arrogance to think I know what you all are thinking ....and I am too much of a realist to think that we are all of one mind. So I will do what I know best to do....share with you my thoughts, my druthers and my hope for the times that are ahead.....and more in line with the first lines of this posting....I want to write about the things that really matters. 

Apart from my family and the need to provide for them a roof over their head and their daily bread...and of course to live life as I think it is to be lived....my waking hours are consumed by what is happening in K Hell. Not with what I left behind in K Hell....the remains of my parents buried many many years ago in Jalan Ampang (though they are always in my thought) in front of what used to be the Le Coq Dor restaurant, not of my two brothers and a sister, not too much of my relatives, the people, the food and everything else that makes Malaysia the place I once knew and still yearn for in my moments alone.....those things I do think about once in a while....but all those things pale in comparison with what troubles me most.

The state of our nation today.

Not the economic malaise that has clouded the present and future of our nation and our people. Not the troubling under current of racial and religious discord that seems to threaten to boil over any day now. Not even the thought that my classmate and friend, Anwar Ibrahim is now in Sungai Buloh incarcerated for reasons best known to the very people in government who were once together with him in the same political entity we all know as Umno. Though all these things are troubling, they are still secondary to the things that concerns me most.

What then concerns me most?

The thing that troubles me most is that we have a penipu, penyagak, pencuri, penamak  pengkhianat, pengechut, and a self proclaimed Bugis Warrior as prime minister. How has it come to this? 


     
How is it possible for someone like Najib Razak to even be able to enter Putrajaya what more live in that palace in the sky we know as Seri Perdana? How?




  
That is what is troubling me much too often these days. what does it says about us to allow Najib Razak to be prime minister? What does it says about our values, about our expectations of our leaders to have allowed this man to be prime minister of our beloved Malaysia? At the least you must, like me, accept personal blame and responsibility for allowing this to happen. Blaming Mahathir is too easy a thing to do though an argument can be made that he is in part responsible for the mess that we are now in. 

No my friends I will do what most of you may find it hard to do. I will take some responsibility for allowing a  penipu, penyagak, penucuri, penamak  pengkhianat, pengechut and a self proclaimed Bugis Warrior as my prime minister...and having taken that responsibility I will do what I can do to try and change things....write. But that is only "some" of the responsibility....you must join me in taking "some" of the other responsibility.....as Tun Dr Mahathir has done...as those who are now within Pakatan Harapan has done. Stand up erect, one hand help high to warn Najib that we have had enough of him  and the other with a stone hidden quietly and softly away should Najib will do to us what he has done to our brothers and sisters who have been courageous enough to stand up and be counted in their opposition to him. 




Now what is next...now that we are united under Tun Dr Mahathir, Anwar Ibrahim, Lim Kit Siang....united in memory of our departed heroes....Karpal Singh and aruah Tok Guru Nik Aziz..what is next?

You go do what you can. What you think you cannot do....you must still try. Try to have the courage to stand against Najib even if PDRM threatens to beat you senseless. Try to make your voice heard through any means possible even as our friends are being taken to court for insulting Najib and threatening to overthrow this insidious BN regime under Najib Razak.....even as Rafizi and others are being prosecuted and persecuted for doing so.  

And as I have said....I will write.

Najib may be many things...a penipu, penyagak, penucuri, penamak  pengkhianat, pengechut and a self proclaimed Bugis Warrior....but he is not stupid. He knows that there is a tidal wave bearing down on him as PRU14 inevitably nears. He knows that the contempt and hatred we feel towards him and his wife is real and palpable. He knows that with every passing day the opposition against him, against the Umno and BN that he leads is real and suffocating so much so that he is beginning to choke...and he knows that it is no longer a matter of "if" but "when" he will have to face his "Waterloo" alone and naked sans all that he has now .....because all that he has now will, like the proverbial rats fleeing a sinking ship...will disappear the moment Najib blinks!    





You can be assured that Najib Razak understands what he hs is facing going into PRU14. Tun Mahathir, Anwar Ibrahim and Kit Siang are only the manifestation of the peoples hatred and contempt for Najib Razak and Rosmah Mansor. Tun Dr Mahathir, Anwar Ibrahim and Kit Siang cannot be where they are now ( leaders of an opposition against Najib Razak and the BN he leads) without the support of the people of Malaysia. If they do not have the numbers to make change happens....if the electorate are not ready for change and need leaders to focus and make palpable their desire and aspiration for change to happen...then Tun Dr Mahathir, Anwar Ibrahim and Lim Kit Siang will not have Pakatan Harapan. They will not dare to think that they will take government in Putrajaya after PRU14. They know this, we know this and Najib Razak and Rosmah knows this! 

And so the battle lines are drawn and as Najib Razak has said....nothing is sacred anymore.    
And so we must armed ourselves with "anything that is not sacred" anymore. And what is not sacred anymore? You guess is as good as mine...but to me, what it means is simply this:

Do not turn the other cheek anymore!




Anwar Ibrahim never did. Lim Kit Siang and Guan Eng never did....and you know that Tun Dr Mahathir never ever did. And all those in Pakatan Harapan and with Pakatan Harapan must also no longer turn the other cheek to Najib and all that he represents : the corruption, the arrogance and the filth and shit that Umno and BN has now become....and putting a monkey call Isa in charge of the FGV banana plantation is, but just another one of those evolving putrid corruption scam that Najib indulges in time and time again. 

Masanya sudah tiba for all of us to do what we can and what we must, to rid ourselves, our people and our country of this penipu, penyagak, penucuri, penamak  pengkhianat, pengechut, and a self proclaimed Bugis Warrior who dares to call himself prime minister of our country. Even as I write this I know that Najib is wetting himself thinking of the fate that will befall him and Rosmah when PRU14 is over. His only consolation is that he thinks there is enough greed in Umno, BN, the Attorney General, that tweet of an IGP and  the many many Malaysians who still have their hand out for more dedak.....Najib thinks that their greed will save the day for him. Well here is the thing about greed....


And nobody else knows this better than Najib and that bitch of a wife, Rosmah Mansor! 

So hold on to what you have....that unshakable maxim that in the end good will prevail over evil, that the truth shall prevail and that most telling of all things....God is great....and though we may call him by different names...in the end, HIS will shall prevail. 

I am one. With you we are two....who else will join us? 





No comments:

Post a Comment