steadyaku47

Monday 14 August 2017

Dulu koling baling kerusi,now Malays ikut serta..




Slipper thrown at Dr M's direction; chairs and flares fly at Nothing to Hide 2

13 Aug 2017, 5:43 pm (Updated 13 Aug 2017, 6:09 pm)

The Nothing to Hide forum organised by Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia (Bersatu) descended into pandemonium after an unidentified person threw a slipper at the party's chairperson Dr Mahathir Mohamad.

Bersatu had invited Najib Abdul Razak to debate Mahathir at the Shah Alam function but with the prime minister not expected to attend, it was initially a one-sided affair.

The event got off to a slow start with Mahathir churning his usual salvos against Najib but something appeared amiss during the question and answer session as several confrontational questions were hurled at Mahathir.

While Mahathir was answering a question on the Memali tragedy, a slipper was suddenly hurled at his direction.

The situation quickly escalated as Bersatu supporters countered and soon chairs were also flying in the hall.
At least two flares were also released at the venue.
Security personnel quickly scrambled to protect Mahathir.
A fight ensued between Bersatu members and the unidentified provocateurs which quickly spilt outside the venue and into the parking lot.




steadyaku47 comment : There are moments in our nation history when I wonder if madness had descend from the very heavens and cover our nation with what the devil and Satan wants. Moments like when Tunku was treated like a pariah, when the May 13 riots was hurled into our midst, when Anwar Ibrahim was given a beating to an inch of his life by the head of PDRM. We have also put up with the arrogance of politicians waving Keris and living beyond their means. Living way, way, way beyond their means...and now this!

Malays attacking a 92 year old Tun Dr Mahathir - prime minister for 22 years and past president of Umno. It has to be Malays. No other race would dare to even think of bringing shame to themselves by what these Malay hooligans and thugs have done. And where did they get the courage to do this? Where did they get the courage to create havoc and mayhem at an occasion where Tun Dr Mahathir spoke? 

As Najib has said "NOTHING IS SACRED ANY LONGER"....and he is as good as his words. What happened at the "Nothing to Hide" can testify to that.

I am past being upset. Past being angry. Past being ashamed at the antics of these Malays. I am now at that place where I want to "Get Even". No longer turning the other cheek. ....now I want to get even. Get even the only way I know and I can....write and tell the pain and sorrow that I feel as I see our nation as it was tonight. 

I hope you guys go to sleep tonight thinking of what you can do tomorrow to make change happen. And you must remember that it is not enough now to just say "It's time for change". It is not enough to say that "Karma will come to Najib Razak and his cohorts". From tomorrow you must "DO". That is why even if it is now past midnight here in Melbourne....and I am tired....I will still write. I will go make myself a cup of "short black" so that I will write some more after I finish writing this. Write about Armageddon, write about what should happen even as Najib tells us "Nothing is sacred anymore".....and if because of what I write I can make one person think about voting Pakatan Harapan....then my work here on this blog will have done what I hope it will do : try to make change happen.

I am one, with you we are two....who else will join us against this dastardly regime led by a corrupt, arrogant and desperate Najib Razak. Who?        




   

No comments:

Post a Comment