steadyaku47

Monday 28 August 2017

Now everyone can make money! Air Asia too!




I was a victim of Air Asia refusing to allow my daughter to board the plane on 6th August 2017 by the check-in counter staff on flight D7 206. The reason stated being immigration problem. I paid rn2002 to buy this return ticket. I have checked in online and I was NOT informed that my daughter would be barred from boarding the flight. Subsequently as I requested for a refund through eform on their website. I was simply told that by a Mr. RIDZUAN from Airasia X Berhad that they regret it happened and sorry about it. My further reply was not going through their email address. They have this ONE-WAY email where no further replys from the custoners goes through. My daughter still holds a return ticket which is not. utilized.. I have a feeling Airasia is partly making money through cheating the travellers. The management staff at the counter at klia2 was rude and argumentative. They were not helpful at all. I am still unable to pursue further through their email as they have blocked any further replies.




No comments:

Post a Comment