steadyaku47

Saturday 12 August 2017

Malaysia Chronicle.



I am one of Malaysia Chronicle avid readers....not only does it carry my postings once in while...but that is where I go to get a sense of what is happening on the NET and also what is happening in K Hell. 

Lately I I have started getting annoyed at the proliferation of  ads appearing and popping all over the pages even as I am trying to read what is posted on your pages. 

I understand that you need money to sustain your operations...and I do not mind you reposting anything from my blog gratis....but please you need to consider our annoyance at those ads constantly popping up all over the pages that we are trying to read. Boleh tolong do something about those annoying pop up ads....please.

  







No comments:

Post a Comment