steadyaku47

Saturday 3 September 2016

Pagi Sabtu : Ali Tinju Kena Penumbok.




The Gerakan Merah leader was summoned there to have his statement recorded.
m.malaysiakini.com



7.13 AM Melbourne. Saturday 3rd September....Every year when September comes, tihs song plays in my head :  Come September...Rock Hudson, Gina Lollobrigida, Sandra Dee.....ahhh good memories!


Sorry I digress....

As I intended to say before I so rudely allow my memories to interrupt our conversation, the first thing that caught my eye as I clicked on to my FB page thismorning was that picture of Ali Tinju's car sprayed with  red paint outside Bukit Aman. 

Outside Bukit Aman? 

Hell, if your property is not safe within a stone throw of Bukit Aman, what does that say about other parts of K Hell? What about Chow Kit, Bukit Bintang....Jinjang? The mind boggles at the possibilities. Is Armageddon already upon K Hell? Your opinion on this would be as good as any others...so think what you will, but just remember that Bukit Aman is where this Ali guy got his car spray painted!

I do not know whether to laugh and clap my hands in happiness at Karma doing what it normally does best - teach people that what they do unto others will come back to haunt them at a time and a place not of their choosing, or pretend to be a righteouess and indignant guy who will declare that Ali Tinju does not deserve to have his car spray painted when it is parked within a stone throw of Bukit Aman

After much though and deliberation, I am going to do the right thing by Ali Tinju.....I am going to laugh and clap my hands in joy because he deserves not only for his car to be spray painted within a stone throw of Bukit Aman, but that those who spray painted his car should have let the air out of all his tyres too! What says you?

End of story.       

No comments:

Post a Comment