steadyaku47

Tuesday 26 September 2017

IS NAJIB SO SHORT OF MONEY? NOW, UITM STUDENTS FORCED TO PAY RM10 FOR ELECTRICITY FOR EACH ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE THEY USE

Politics |  September 26, 2017 

I just received this from a reader. 
Assalamualaikum Syed.
Just to share.
My cucu was accepted to UITM Rembau, of coz its the Rembau moron project la.
But what really sparks me to write to you is, the students need to pay the electricity bill.
For every gadget or appliance they use they have to pay RM10.
Meaning, if you need a fone, a fan (only table fan is allowed) and a kettle, then you have to pay RM 30.
I don’t know whether this is the standard practice to all other UITMs or only the Rembau college.
And the worst is those makcik and pakcik from the BRIM group, not only they suffer but their children too, they were forced to take the life-long loan, the PTPTN.
Can you do something Syed, coz its just another sad story about Melayu.
Sekian, wassalam.
Salam H…
My comments :   Their business model is : Lets make life difficult.
– http://syedsoutsidethebox.blogspot.my/

No comments:

Post a Comment