steadyaku47

Tuesday 13 October 2009

cakap cakap....scams!

And now for something different...I have been getting a lot of these 'appeals' letter from time to time...this one is a new approach. Any of you getting the same? Funny world. 

Fw: SALAM WUALAIKUM!!!! FROM MRS.AMINA BELLO

SALAM WUALAIKUM!!!! FROM MRS.AMINA BELLO

13 October 2009 5:10:14 PM
From:
"MRS.AMINA BELLO" <mrsaaminabelloa04@yahoo.co.nz>
To:
From:Mrs.Amina Bello.
Address:Aek Udon International Hospital,
555/5 Posri Road,
Udon Thani Thailand.

 
Dearest Beloved,
 
Attn:The Managing Director
 
Before I proceed, may I humbly introduce myself to your goodself, My Name is Mrs. Amina.A.Bello, an Iraqi refugee ,my husband was one of the personal aid to thepresident of Iraq who was formerly overthrown out of power by American Government .
 
Prior to this last serious crisis that is still ravaging in my country,which recently led to misfortune of our government and my late husband position as the personal aid to the president, we were able to come over here in Thailand ,we inherited the sum of US11 million.The funds were originally gotten from my late husband proceeds.
 
My late husband was able to safe guard the fund with a very good diplomatic contact from my Country.

I have decided to contact you because I am interested in investing in your country which is investment friendly. Please kindly guide and assist me in making the right investment since I am also interested in buying a residential property as I will be moving my family over there as soon as every thing regarding technical and logistics details is worked out and ascertained to our respective satisfaction.
 
In view of your participation,I am ready to give you a good negotiable percentage for your assistance,or better still commit it into viable Joint venture projects,be assured that you stand no risk of any kind as the funds belong to me and my only survived son. As soon as I get your consent, we will quickly move this fund to your country for investment .
 
However, upon your acceptance to work as my partner, you can contact me for more details.I am here with my only surviving son Musa.I strongly believe that associating with you to embark on this and other business ventures will derive a huge success here after, please include you private contact telephone number and private e-mail when replying.
 
Yours Sincerely.
 
Mrs.Amina.A.Bello.

Email slow, clunky, unreliable? Switch to Yahoo!Xtra Mail, New Zealand's new email address.

6 comments:

  1. Ha..ha..ha...Pak HH finally you received one too. I received one of this scam some 5 years ago. Knowing fully well it is a scam I reply back telling the bastard that I have a bank account that is ready to accept his/her money, then I asked the bastard to bank into my account the whole sum and told him/her to fly to KL after I made all necessary arrangement for her including house, cars, etc using the money banked into my account.

    But then the reply was that he need me to open a bank account in his/her country so that the money can be banked in first there, before it can get transfered here, and for the purpose of transfer I need to bank in an appropriate sum using my own money.

    Then I replied " Please buy yourself a big kite and try fly all your money with it." I remember receiving all nasty emails after that.

    But I have heard my fellow friend got conned by this scam, I wonder how could he believe in such a thing.

    Never believe this scam no matter how smart you think you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I receive these "Nigerian letters", all the time, for many years now. These are scams, most of them originating from Nigeria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..sounds like money is raining from the sky..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, they come in all forms and shapes, written by all kind of people with strange names, and from all countries. Used to come from only a certain continent. Whatever, wherever and whomever - do not reply! I repeat - DO NOT REPLY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too good to be true! I just delete them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don’t understand why people get a kick out of scaming people. I had a bad experience moving in the past but recently i purchased a new home and needed to move again here comes the nightmare. But after searching for a good moving solution i found a company by the name of Packing Service Inc or http://www.packingserviceinc.com they sent a rep to my home he gave me a quote and that weekend was ready to help me pack and get ready for my move. They also gave me a site i could go on about moving scams at http://www.movingscam.info very very helpful the information on the site saved me a lot of money and time.

    ReplyDelete