steadyaku47

Tuesday 13 October 2009

U R 1 With me U R 2







The above video is one I obtained from:                                                    

Pay It Forward! Myspace.com/payforward”

Basically what it tells us is what one person can do when committed to a course of action.  The power of one can move many things. I do not kid myself that I can do wonders in trying to move people to my way of thinking by my writings. But I am sure that in the three months that steadyaku47 have been active I have managed to make a few people think of what is possible if they take it upon themselves to make the power of one a reality.

I believe enough in steadyaku47 to commit one year of my life beginning September 2009. Finding an income to support my family will be a secondary consideration.

Two things have been mentioned again and again by those that read what I write.

1)  Why do I not write in Bahasa?.
2)   What am I doing to reach the rural people – not only the Malays  but also all our people who are living in these rural areas – the Malays do not have a monopoly on poverty!

I intend to address that by putting into practise this “Pay it Forward”  principals. Maybe I should really say “WE” here because this can only happen if we work on this together. Watch the video again and keep the idea of “Pay it Forward” in your head. Do not let it go away.

Pick just one person that you can talk to. Tell them what I tell you. You are one. With me we are two. Together we move against what is wrong with our country. Whether it is corruption, greed, arrogance, UMNO, PDRM…we want the government to know that we have had enough of  having to give our hard earned cash to corrupt Police to ‘selesai’ cases. We have had enough of the government spending billions of taxpayers money on bailing out UMNO cronies from situations that they got themselves into with their greed. There are just too many injustices in our country to mention here but I think you know what I want to say here.

I can start this but I will most probably not be able to finish this.We need young people to come together with us and move together towards this goal. It will not be easy, it will be very hard. It will take time. It will be met with much opposition from those people that have caused us all this sufferings and injustice. They have the money, they have the large armies and they have much too lose.

The only way we can win is to build up our own army – one by one by one. We are fortunate that the General election is still far away. We have time.  We are fortunate that we have Pakatan Rakyat to lead the way for us BUT our responsibility is keep everybody honest. They are accountable to us because we put them into government and if once they are in government  and they chose to think only of themselves – then we will need to have the means of knocking them on their head and tell them to ‘behave’.

That means is your votes. We do not need to belong to any organization. We do not need to belong to any Political Parties. We just need to be informed of what is happening around us and we need to know the truth of what is happening around us. Steadyaku47 will be part of that process of informing you of the truth. There will be times when I will stray from this purpose for whatever reasons. When I do – tell me so and I will listen.


For now we start with our U R 1 With me U R Two. Build our own army and we will be ready to do our duty when called upon. Let me repeat. We do not need to belong to any  organization yet, we do not need to be part of any political organization – just remember that we need to build our numbers one by one – we need to know what is happening around us – and I hope that you will allow steadyaku47 to be one of those that will try to tell you what is happening in our country. Where we go from here will depend on where you want to go and what you want to do. Tell me.


4 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    I have always been a silent reader and never made a comment on any blogs...I have started to visit your blog since last month and got to know our site thru Uncle Zorro's site. It is very entertaining and full of juicy news...keep up the good work.I am living in Australia too since last year. I realised young generation like me should pay more attention to the current Msia politic and get everyone to vote for a better govt.

    Thank you for your effort

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinda networking, passing from a source to downlines and spreading like that of network marketing or direct selling or pyramid scheme, but not for profiteering, it's just that the concept is the same, and for that purpose of disseminating words of wisdom in fighting for a good cause, it is an honourable way if not holy.

    Except that in starting a word, the rolling out of the factory to start the spreading. In telling you, just how to tell you about something the thickness of a 1-foot document to make you believe what I believe to make me so brave to name names in blog without fear of retaliation even if it means by legal implication on me, for I believe I am telling the truth.

    When it is difficult for others to understand my truth, it's only me left fighting it alone because no one else can see my truth when I am the only one who experienced it. All I have been doing is to stick out and keep saying those names over and over without fear until it is over. It is not yet over and I will continue alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May Peace Be Upon You Folks,

    YES, YES, I subscribe to this concept. It sounds easy though, but often enough this simple act which is very natural even to animals, seems impossible to implement with some people. We may have different views but the basic needs of mankind is nothing more than Love, Honesty, Sincerity and Justice.
    We only need ONE POLITICAL PARTY that upholds a common stand for and delivers - LOVE, SINCERITY, HONESTY & JUSTICE to the people, only then will this concept be effectively viable. After all, all religion teaches the same, so why bring in religious issues to create a barrier and cloud our thinking. This concept works in Get Rich Quick Scheme or some other similar outfits because MONEY is the GOAL. This common goal of wanting to be rich the easy way attracts many hopefuls, and it works but it also collapses sooner then desired. Hence, I strongly believe, if your blog is a virtual political platform, most of us will join you with full subscription. We can then move accordingly. Yes, we need the critical mass, fortunately, today steadyaku47 already have some numbers. When 100 of us gets one person to join steadyaku47, tomorrow we will have 200 members, when 20,000 of us do likewise we will have 40,000 people in this community the very next day, so will achieve our target sooner then later, and it all started by ONE, and that's you HH. Count me in.

    Have a nice day, folks.

    ReplyDelete