steadyaku47

Sunday 11 October 2009

Cakap Cakap - Zorro Unmasked!


zorro-unmasked
Revealing anything swept under the carpet and unmasking the sweepers.

A few words about this guy. When we got in touch with each other my first impression was “this guy is old!”….please remember that I am talking about Zorro-unmasked – not about me – so don’t make any smart comment like “what about you syeadyaku47?” Ok let us move on. ..and I asked myself should he not be fishing or playing golf somewhere instead of working on this ‘zorro-unmasked’ blog?


And then we started writing to each other. I went to his blog many times and I began to realize that this ‘old man’ boleh tahan man! And today he is there in the battle front – right there in Bagan Pinang giving us all a ‘live’ report on what is happening down there. In fact he has a whole network of ‘agents’ working together to bring us the latest on Bagan Pinang. Zorro this is what I want to say to you”

I STAND…. IN AN UPRIGHT ATTENTION POSITION…. STAMP MY RIGHT LEG, FLAT ON THE BUMI, WITH MY RIGHT HAND, I HONOUR THIS GRAND SALUTE… OF EVERY INCH….. TO YOUR THOUGHTS AND WISDOM.
THANK YOU SIR. SYABAS.
(that’s was borrowed from Dr. Amrit Sekhon -  one of our friends -  but this is exactly what I wanted to say to you)
SYABAS Brother. I am proud of you….from one old man to another. Salam.

11 comments:

  1. Dear Sir, I'll add my salute to yours. And, my salute to you as well. THANK YOU, gentlemen for your efforts in highlighting all the ills in this country of ours and encouraging its citizen to set things right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. to BOTH of you, tks & GODbless !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malaysia Boleh needs both of you and all of you ! Keep it up !

    ReplyDelete
  4. never mind about dat...dat...apani ?
    hantu wat !? ...tiu dia @#$%^&* !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uncle, salute to you as well!! You and Uncle Zorro rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Allah never betray us. His promise will come anytime he wishes. We, the people must work with honesty and in the name of justice for Malaysians in particular.
    I am too very proud of you guys-Zorro and steadyaku47 and the rest of bloggers that are willing to stand for all.
    Insya'ALLAH GOD willing kita akan bertemu dan menyaksikan perjuangan ini memcapai kejayaan.
    Percaya lah bahawa tidak ada apa yang akan dapat menghalang kebangkitan rakyat dengan izin ALLAH yang maha berkuasa.
    Keep healthy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HH,

    I salute you, with honor, as well.

    sang kancil

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sir, I am adding my salute to yours and salute you too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank You to both Gentlemen.
    May God Keep you both Safe,and reward you with Good Health.
    My day is NOT 'sah' if i don't visit your blog/sight few times a day.
    Looking forward to more interesting articles from the two of you.
    Thank You Zorro and the Special Bunch of B R B.
    God Bless and take care,keep safe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Zorro and Steadyaku,
    One of these days, I'll be like you. The both of you have set and light up the path that I'll tread, as soon as I become a grandfather and that'll be in a couple of years. Currently, my blog is very mild and unknown and will keep it that way unless found out. As mentioned to a few of my close friends, I'll kiss your feet, should we meet. Perhaps, it'll be Zorro's first 'cos I am staying quite close to him.
    Till we chat/meet, humbly I stand upright, I TABIK BOTH of you.
    Errr... is there a thing like, standing upright and yet humble? Hehehehe...
    Have a great week ahead, though BP was won by Barisan Najis.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Abang,,

    The ability and motivational drive to serve people, is a BLESSING that comes from ELDERS, LIKE ALL OF YOU.
    Thank you again Sirs.

    ReplyDelete