steadyaku47

Friday 26 April 2013

I hope Anwar reads my blog.....

I hope Anwar reads my blog....if he does not can any of you who can reach Anwar ask him to please go to my blog and listen to this Paul Anka song...it will just take a few minutes of his time.....ask him to chill, take five! Do anything you have to do to make him listen to Paul Anka sing My Home Town. Enjoy brother! 

Think of our days in KK. Think of the railway station in KK, think of Big School and Pak Din...think of that swimming pool with no water, think of Azizan and his fantastic prowess at Rugby, think of NJ Ryan, think of Mutalib the cook, think of double ration on weekends, think of Arshad Sumbu, think of our dear friend Hamid Topek and all those of our friends that have left us...yes think and remember the old days.

And then when Paul Anka stops singing.....go with Kit Siang, Guan Eng, Karpal, Hadi, our beloved Tok Guru and Pakatan Rakyat and us......go take Putrajaya! MERDEKA! MERDEKA! MERDEKA! 

  

3 comments:

  1. Haha, Anwar must be one of your bosom buddies during your younger days at KK. How time flies. One is now a famous politician aiming to be PM, another is enjoying his retirement living in a foreign land. When this song was very popular I was in Form 3 at the ACS, Ipoh. Again, thanks for bringing back fond memories of the good old days. I am now living in KL but my heart is always in Ipoh, my home town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro Anom 7.48...we use to beat ACS most times at Hockey and I enjoyed those trips from KK to Ipoh very very ,much...ahhh the good old days. warm regards bro!

    ReplyDelete