steadyaku47

Thursday 4 April 2013

steadyaku on steadyaku!

I came across this on youtube this evening and for the life of me I simply could not work out what it was all about...except that the 'steadyaku' part complete with chest thumping ala gorilla style made me smile and smile and smile.....so for no reason that I can think of, I am sharing this with you all. Just take time out from surfing the net and chill. 

If someone out there can clue me in on what this is all about.....I would be eternally grateful!  

Now just a short note on how I decided on the 'steadyaku' name. When I started blogging about three years back I was so 'computer challenged' then that I had to ask my son Zach to even send an email for me. 

I lost my first two blogs that I started some where in cyberspace because after setting it up I did not know how to find my way back to the blog site. So I had to keep telling myself "steady lah"......all the time.... like a GP telling himself to be calm while he tries to do brain surgery on a critically ill patient.....so hence the name 'steadyaku'...and 47 is my birth year....so you can understand why I am smiling away when watching this youtube video....so you also steady lah!   

3 comments:

  1. This clip is part of a local serial drama entitled "Geng Surau", quite satirical and humourous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tqs Kamal...I learn something new everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam Bro,

    I belive this video is meant especially for Zahid Hamidi, Nazri Aziz, Adnan Yaakob and of course that old man.

    ReplyDelete