steadyaku47

Wednesday 8 June 2011

What you should know about steadyaku47



This blog is my work to try and make a difference to the way things are now in Malaysia. I may not always succeed but I will try. We may not always agree with each other but that is okay. What is important is that we “talk” on issues that matters to us. 

I pay for all the costs associated with this blog from my own personal funds and from donations from those who support my work. Every contribution will help to pay for hosting, bandwidth cost and other expenses.

You can make a one-time contribution or please consider becoming a monthly supporter.  A monthly contribution will enable me to plan for improved web site hosting on a more secure server and enable me to spend more of my time working on this website. Tqs. 
For any assist I am truly grateful.  Will you buy me a cup of coffee please? 



2 comments:

  1. Kah Kah Kah ! Mintak sedekah nak menghentam Malaysia dari jauh. Tarak balls ka? Bikin malu Koleq saja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guy with no balls is the one who pokes fun while being anonymous!

    ReplyDelete