steadyaku47

Monday 6 June 2011

Ryan Giggs


United star 'had eight-year affair with brother's wife'
Yahoo!7June 6, 2011, 10:38 am



Manchester United midfielder Ryan Giggs has been rocked by claims he had an eight-year affair with his brother's wife.
The football star, who had previously used super injunctions to try and keep allegations of cheating under wraps, is believed to have begun the affair with sister-in-law Natasha after meeting her in 2003.
It has been alleged in British tabloid News Of The World that the pair were together as recently as April 9.
Claims Giggs had an affair with former UK Big Brother model Imogen Thomas surfaced a few weeks ago, and the fallen star is desperately trying to save his marriage to Stacey Cooke.
The United midfielder rushed to Manchester in his private jet to be with Stacey, 32, and his two children, Libby, 8, and Zach, 4.
Rhodin Giggs, Ryan's brother, was being supported by friends after the latest round of allegations were revealed.
According to The Sun, Rhodin was struggling to deal with the accusations.
"I was with her on Saturday - but I'm not with her now," The Sun quoted him as saying.
One friend told the paper: "He's devastated and can't believe the extent of his humiliation - by both of them.
"Rhodri said, 'I know me and Ryan have had our ups and downs but this is the lowest of the low'.
"He had suspicions that something may have gone on between Ryan and Natasha. But he never thought it was to this extent. His head is in a mess."
Natasha reportedly met Giggs for sex in motel rooms and empty houses.
According to quotes from News Of The World, Natasha said: I knew it was wrong. It's the worst possible betrayal. I tried to end it but my relationship with Ryan was like an addiction.
"Anything he said, I did. If he wanted me to drop everything to meet him, I would. I couldn't say no. But Ryan never told me he loved me. It was all about sex."
Giggs has had a football career littered with accolades.
He won a number of titles with Manchester United, has been made an OBE in 2007, won BBC sport personality of the year in 2009 and is a Unicef embassador.

No comments:

Post a Comment