steadyaku47

Tuesday 1 March 2016

cakap cakap...blogging.


I have been awake since 5 this morning. And I went to sleep at 2 last night - so physically and mentally I am not at my best. It has not helped that I found that my blog has been tampered with - template has been changed, everything has slowed down a hell of a lot and working on writing, posting, cutting and pasting anything on to my blog has been maddeningly difficult because of that. 

I do not flatter myself into thinking that there is someone out there in bolehland who wants to make my blogging life difficult for me, but if there is someone out there doing just that .....Que sera sera!

In spite of all that, I have just posted "What Shall We Do Now" this morning and there are other things in my head that need to be said....but first I must have some sleep for these last couple of hours, working on my blog has been exhausting. 

My only comfort this morning is thinking of what sort of a night Najib and Rosmah must have had given what transpired yesterday when Mahathir signal his intent to leave Umno. I am sure both of them must have been up by subuh to say their prayers and ask for divine assist in the days ahead. 

While I can go back to sleep now, for Najib and Rosmah daybreak only brings the certainity that this will be the first day of the rest of their political life. How long the "rest of their political life" will be is for ALLAH to know.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment