steadyaku47

Tuesday 22 March 2016

CM Guan Eng House Purchase : Umno politicians just confused lah!




“CM and his family had been my good tenants for the last 6 years. To me, CM is a respectable leader and I feel very honoured to sell my property to him.

“Most importantly I have sold my property to the person I respect. I have no regret of selling my property to CM at RM2.8 million. I have cleared myself of unnecessary headache and stress,” she said.

steadyaku47 comment :  In the above matter of CM Guan Eng buying a property for RM2.8 million, let me try and make you all understand what is fundamentally the problem. If you study the above note written by the owner of the property to explain why she sold the property to CM Guan Eng ...there are two phrases that Umno politicians do not understand : 

"Respectable leader".....and  "I feel very honoured"  

Please try to understand that "respectable" and "honor" are two words that Umno politicians seldom come across in their daily business of politics...so when dealing with CM Guan Eng....these Umno politicians becomes confuse as to how CM Guan Eng can be respectable and how people can be honoured to do business with CM Guan Eng.....so please you Chinese do not hantam these Umno politicians all the time....they are just confuse!

This must be a deliberate attempt by DAP to create confusion and chaos in the minds of Umno politicians! On behalf of all stupid Umno politicians, I must strongly register my protest to Guan Eng's Father, Lim Kit Siang, who must surely be the mastermind behind all this chicanery (I am using a hard word here to confuse DAP!). Shame on you Kit Siang. Shame! Shame ! Shame!    




“Most importantly I have sold my property to the person I respect. I have no regret of selling my property to CM at RM2.8 million. I have cleared myself of unnecessary headache and stress,” she said.
“I stress that I was not pressured or forced or under any undue influence by CM or any party to sell the house at RM2.8 million. I sold at my own free will on a willing buyer and willing seller basis,” she added later.
- See more at: http://www.themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/in-sworn-statement-guan-engs-ex-landlord-denies-george-town-house-corruptly#sthash.Ca6jmvCB.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment