steadyaku47

Thursday 10 March 2016

cakap cakap....problems with my blog.




This evening I received three notifications from Google starting with "Someone just used your password for steadyaku47......" and then another two more that begin with " Account notification ."The password for your Google Account....". Google advised me that they had prevented someone they think is unauthorized from getting into my Google account within the last 30 minutes (during which time I have had my MAC switched off because I was having dinner).  And so as advised by Google, I changed my password twice tonight....and now I understand why I have been having problems working on my blog these last few days! Interference! 

I do not really know whether to feel smug that someone think my blog is worth hacking into or whether I should feel violated that some one would actually interfere with my personal things...in this case, my blog! And they get paid for doing this? 

Anyway I hope changing my password will stop them from interfering with my blog for a while....meanwhile all this hacking has done is to make me more determined to do what I have been doing all this time...write to my hearts content on matters and issues that interests me. And if that upsets them....tough titties!




Someone has your password








Hi Hussein,
Someone just used your password to try to sign in to your Google Account steadyaku.abdulhamid0@gmail.com.

Details:
Thursday, March 10, 2016 9:28 PM (Australian Eastern Daylight Time)
Sydney NSW, Australia*
Google stopped this sign-in attempt, but you should review your recently used devices:

REVIEW YOUR DEVICES NOW


  



No comments:

Post a Comment